Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Do I Smell a Husband?: Craigslist GOLD

"I'm not going to draw up a big detailed ad for this one or post pictures (ok maybe just one). My house has many bells and whistles included for one lucky lady who would like to be my girlfriend. Sounds crazy right?

You won't be disappointed. I'm looking for an Open Minded adventurous smart Attractive woman who wants to settle down with a responsible 30 year old man who has a great job and many assets to offer. I'm 5'9, 190 lbs, and athletic. I'm only looking for someone who is a first shifter. I usually have to be in bed around 10 or 1030 and up anywhere between 515 and 715 in the morning (just depends on the workload). I value my sleep highly.

If you think you want to take on this incredible offer just text me your best pictures and we can go from there (what do you got to lose?). I will text you a few pictures of me and the house. We can go on a date or two and if it feels right we can talk about the room situation. No pets please.

Thanks for your interest and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Justin"

He included a picture of the bed and pictured above, the ceiling above the bed, which had a flat screen tv.

That's kind of awesome and also a little sad. Also, I'd be afraid of the tv falling on my head in my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment