Monday, May 7, 2012

Supermoon...and then some.

Cinco de Mayo Supermoon



Did you guys see the Supermoon Saturday night? It was pretty beautiful. I drove around the Wildlife Prairie Park area to get away from the "city lights" of Peoria and saw a shooting star! I took it as a good sign of things to come.

UPDATE: That shooting star was full of shit. My run of "good luck" lately has included the following:

1. Passing out at the eyeglass store and being taken away in an ambulance
2. Getting a speeding ticket 2 seconds after pulling out of McDonald's
3. Spending 24 hours worried that I was losing my vision after a stupid optician told me my retina was about to fall off
4. Confirming that there are indeed abnomalities in my retina, thus signaling that I am on the precipice of rot and decay

1 comment:

  1. in iowa there are no lights. the moon was gigantic and impressive.

    ReplyDelete